For skin that feels like rose petals, here are some quick care tips.
• Boil Cabbage
– Boil cabbage in water. Strain it and use the water to wash your face to make your skin look radiant.
• Yogurt & Cucumber Water
– Mix yogurt with cucumber water. Apply on your face and wash it off.
• Coconut Milk
– Coconut milk is excellent for skin care, especially in winter. Take half a cup of coconut milk. Use half of it to apply it over the face and body. Mix the rest with red sandalwood powder, apply the paste on the face. It can also be applied all over the body. It exfoliates your skin.
• Pineapple Juice & Multani Mitti
– Is your skin looking dull and lifeless? Mix coconut water and thick pineapple juice. Add multani mitti and apply it over your face and body. Do not scrub vigorously; wash it off with ice cubes or cold water.
• Vinegar & Rosewater
– Here’s a way to refresh tired skin: Mix one teaspoon vinegar with one teaspoon rosewater. Apply on skin and leave for 10 minutes. Wash it off with ordinary water.
• Honey & Tomato Juice
– Mix one teaspoon honey with one teaspoon tomato juice. Leave it on the face or body for 10 minutes and wash it off with ordinary water.