Treatment for Blackheads on Nose:
First and foremost you should adopt the habit of keeping your skin clean. Healthy and clean skins greatly facilitate blackhead treatments.
1. To remove blackhead, steam your face to open pores on your nose, once the pores are opened wrap small pieces of tissue around your fingers to protect your skin from nails. Then gently extract the blockage. If it doesn’t come out easily, leave it. If you force the blackhead you risk aggravating or inflaming the skin and this might lead to scarring.
2. One another easy and quick treatment for removing blackheads on nose is to grate one raw potato and rub it for 15 minutes on your nose, let it dry and then wash off your face.
3. Suffering from blackheads in between the crease of your nose? An easy and effective blackhead treatment is to mix few drops of lemon juice and 5 drops of olive oil and spread it over your blackheads on your nose. Do it on daily bases and after a week you will feel the change.
Treatments for Blackhead on Face
There aren’t any magical blackhead treatments that can cure them overnight. But the key idea for blackheads treatment is consistency. Following are few effective treatments for blackhead removal.
1. Take one tablespoon of yoghurt soak it with fuller’s earth and mint powder for half an hour, then blend well. Apply it on your face for 15 minutes. When dried, wash off with lukewarm water.
2. Micro derma abrasion: This is a painless process it literally lifts blackheads out of your facial pores by blasting your skin with hundreds of tiny, smooth micro crystals. After the treatment you will be able to see visible difference in your skin. As well as deeply exfoliating your face, micro derma abrasion encourages the formation of fresh collagen and skin cells.
3. Use over-the-counter treatments i.e. use products that are available and can help you get rid of blackheads on your face. Such as a gentle exfoliation with a cleanser can be help to unclog pores and eliminate blackheads.
Treatments for Blackhead on Body
Don’t like having pesky blackheads on your skin? Don’t despair. There are many blackheads treatments available which are easy, cheap and effective. Some of them are listed below.
1. Skin peel:There are two types of skin peels: Isolaz and glycolic peels. Some spa offer them. They use gentle yet effective acidic chemicals which remove the top dead layer of your skin cells to reveal flawless and blackhead-free skin.
2. Natural Remedies:One of the most effective blackheads removals is the Wild Chrysanthemum and Licorice Root. You find them in tea products and drinking a few cups of it every day will help your body to detox and this will help you get rid of blackheads on the long run. Also there are many conventional and really good Japanese herbal teas that can give you a solution when it comes to removing blackheads.Since blackheads are considered to be mild acne, over-the-counter products and homemade remedies should be your first line of defense. If you don’t see the results you want, then you can pursue a more intensive kind of treatment, including prescription medications, which have higher doses of the active ingredients than their over-the-counter versions do. These can include oral antibiotics, locations, creams, topical antibiotics which reduce bacteria in the skin, and come done extractor.
Treatment for Blackheads on Nose: